18 Aug 2026
Chasing Sunsets and Pint Pots: My Favorite Peak District Pubs with Rooms
Forget sterile hotel rooms; there is nothing quite like waking up in the heart of the Peaks with a hearty breakfast waiting downstairs. Here are the…
Local guides, days out and places worth knowing about around the UK.
18 Aug 2026
Forget sterile hotel rooms; there is nothing quite like waking up in the heart of the Peaks with a hearty breakfast waiting downstairs. Here are the…
16 Aug 2026
There is nothing quite like the sound of a crackling fire after a long day of hiking. Here are the cosy corners and historic inns where I love to res…
13 Aug 2026
Ditch the sterile hotel chains and retreat to these charming Peak District inns where the roaring fires are matched only by the local ales. Here are…
8 Jul 2026
There is something magical about finishing a long hike and realizing you don't have to drive home. Here are the cozy corners of the Peaks where I lov…
6 Jun 2026
Looking for a cozy spot to unwind after a day of exploring the breathtaking Peak District? Join me as I share my favorite pubs with rooms that offer…
21 May 2026
Tucked away in the rolling hills of the Peak District, some incredible pubs invite you to stay a while longer. Join me as I share my favorite spots w…